Do you have something to say on where you think digital retail is heading? Or perhaps you and your company has been tracking the auto-fintech solutions market closely and foresee upcoming trends that may significantly change the way the auto-retail industry does business. Or perhaps you are an auto industry veteran — or the leader of a start-up — that’s navigating the changing mobility landscape and has something new to share.
The AIS Call for Speakers closes January 31st!
Sound like you? Great. the AIS 2020 team would like to hear from you! This is the last week to respond to the Auto Intel Summit Call for Speakers. Yep. That’s right — your opportunity to grace the AIS 2020 stage closes this Friday!
Here’s what we are looking for: Auto leaders that bring new insights to our audience that they have never heard before. Yep, that’s our goal. We are in search of never-before-seen presentations that are designed to “turn the dial on auto innovation,” according to AIS conference chair Bill Zadeits.
Our workshops and general sessions are not designed to be sales or product pitches. This event brings educational, actionable content together from some of the auto industry’s top thought leaders, analysts and strategists. The AIS audience is a high-level, tech-focused audience, and they are looking for something novel — insight and data key to the future of auto as we know it.
We are planning on releasing this year’s agenda in early February, but to give you a feel for how the agenda is shaping up so far, here are our confirmed speakers for 2020:
Already confirmed for our 2020 April agenda are:
- Jim Bauman, Automotive Partnerships Lead, Uber
- Sean Behr, President, STRATIM
- Laurie Foster, Founding Partner, Foster Strategies Group
- Quin Garcia, Managing Director, Autotech Ventures
- Morgan Hansen, Senior Director, Data Science, ALG
- Zarif Haque, Chief Executive Officer, DRAIVER
- Bill Liatsis, CEO, CreditIQ
- Scott Mathis, CISO, RBC Bank US
- Frank McKenna, Chief Strategist, PointPredictive
- Lonnie Miller, Principle Industry Consultant, SAS
- Daniel Parry, Chief Executive Officer, TruDecision
- John Possumato, CEO, DriveItAway Inc.
- Ryan Robinson, Global Automotive Research Leader, Deloitte
- Tarry Shebesta, CEO, TruPayments
- Mike Wall, Director, Automotive Analysis, IHS Markit
- Marguerite Watanabe, President, Connections Insights
- Marc Womack, COO, TD Auto Finance
If you would like to see your name among the above, respond the AIS 2020 call for speakers today!
If you have any questions on the submission process please reach out to myself, AIS Content Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be part of the @AutoIntelSummit 2020 conversation.