April 18, 2023 2:15 PM – 2:45 PM Capital C
With new and used EV inventory expected to flood the market, it’s time for dealers and fleets to move from planning to action. From imaginative fixed ops models to agile marketing designed to inform and educate, automotive retailers have an opportunity to revolutionize their business with EV operations and solutions that make a lasting impact.
This workshop will discuss three key focus areas to guide the EV transformation – inventory, operations/service and marketing considerations.
– Effectively employ EV battery diagnostics and battery health scores to guide your EV purchases in the auction lanes.
– Drive buyer confidence in battery health when marketing used EV inventory acquired on trade.
-Prepare staff to succeed with the knowledge they need to address customer concerns.
– Design unique service offers for EV owners to maintain fixed ops revenue.
– Establish a transparent and trusted means to measure EV battery health.
– Develop shareable digital content to address primary barriers to EV adoption – customer range anxiety, total cost of ownership, etc.
– Drive awareness about the importance of EV battery health testing to gain trust from EV owners.