1st Confirmed Speakers for AIS 2020 — the Auto Intel Summit in Focus
For the Auto Intel Summit, the focus has always been on the future.
For most of us entering 2020 and a new decade in the 21st century, the concept of the “future” seems…well, very much like the present these days. Autonomous vehicles. Changing mobility structures. AI, and much more. The opportunities seem endless!
AIS will continue to move and grow with what and who is on the cusp of innovation for the automotive industry. For 2020 and the near future, according to our audience, the following key focuses are top of mind: compliance and regulations, connectivity, mobility, digital retail, predictive analytics, investing and M&A, fintech solutions and economic forecasting.
These topics, which have been honed since launching the event in 2018 also happen to be the key focuses of AIS — and served as the overarching content themes for the agenda in 2019.
AIS itself, of course, is tied not only to those topics, but to the overarching backbone of innovation, and whatever is new and productive for the auto industry — relevant content for each new year — or decade, in this case.
Marilu McQuilkin, Sr. Director, Events & Marketing, Cherokee Media Group, had this to say about the creation — and evolution — of AIS: “The event is designed to flow with innovation in the industry — following and exploring the latest technology and initiatives pushing the collective auto business forward,” she said. “What tech is making it easier to retail vehicles? What new product is streamlining the credit and F&I process? What’s next for mobility and vehicle ownership trends? These are the types of questions we aim to answer for our attendees each year of AIS.”
Bill Zadeits, conference chair for the Auto Intel Summit, added, “One of the great things about AIS is the collaboration with industry leaders through initiatives like the Auto Intel Council (more on that here!) and our commitment to bringing together thought leaders and relevant content that highlight the latest in auto, and asks the tough questions — the ones the industry are still trying to solve.”
Where’s the auto industry headed over the next decade? If you have the answers, why not speak at AIS 2020?
And the 2019 AIS agenda was so well received — with the backbone of the latest in fintech and digital retailing — that the AIS team will be bringing back a few of our most well-received speakers, as well as a new onslaught of innovators and creators in the auto space this year!
Already confirmed for our 2020 April agenda are:
- Jim Bauman, Automotive Partnerships Lead, Uber
- Laurie Foster, Founding Partner, Foster Strategies Group
- Morgan Hansen, Senior Director, Data Science, ALG
- Zarif Haque, Chief Executive Officer, DRAIVER
- Bill Liatsis, CEO, CreditIQ
- Frank Mckenna, Chief Strategist, PointPredictive
- Lonnie Miller, Principle Industry Consultant, SAS
- Daniel Parry, Chief Executive Officer, TruDecision
- John Possumato, CEO, DriveItAway Inc.
- View Possumato’s 2019 presentation on Mobility-as-a-Service.
- Ryan Robinson, Global Automotive Research Leader, Deloitte
- View Robinson’s 2019 presentation on the evolution of the auto consumer.
- Tarry Shebesta, CEO, TruPayments
- Mike Wall, Director, Automotive Analysis, IHS Markit
- Marguerite Watanabe, President, Connections Insights
The Call for Speakers responses are already flowing in for this year’s event, as well. And don’t wait … the Call for Speakers for AIS 2020 closes come the end of the month, Friday, Jan. 31!
Be part of the @AutoIntelSummit 2020 conversation.